MARCUS HANUY X CEEZE | ROBINSON CRUSOE | WHITE
For our very first brand collaboration, we teamed up with NYC-based artist Ceeze to create a "lost in paradise" motif on our Classic High Top.
The shoe's design is inspired by the 1719 classic "Robinson Crusoe" by Daniel Defoe. To bring this story to life we applied a tropical floral pattern to the shoes' upper and brought them with us to Las Vegas to shoot in America's "Desert Paradise"; we thought this did a good job of symbolizing the island that Crusoe was marooned on for 28 years.
Premium Packaging INCLUDED.
Only FOUR pairs of these sneakers will be made.
Since the sneakers are individually hand-painted, please allow 5-6 weeks for delivery.
- VACHETTA CALF SKIN LEATHER
- SOFT CALF SKIN LINING
- HAND-PAINTED EDGES ON STRAP
- WAXED SHOE LACES
- RUBBER CUP SOLE
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP WITH BUTTON FASTENING
- GOLD STANDARD HARDWARE WITH BLIND EMBOSSING
- 24K GOLD-PLATED SIGNATURE SCREWDRIVER
- INTERCHANGEABLE HARDWARE
- SHOE AND HARDWARE DUST BAG